Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Using Background Stamps

Background stamps are great for creating your own paper from plain cardstock when you cannot find the perfect B&T paper to use. This short video gives us some great ideas for using our background stamps.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video Background Stamps is "Learn tips and tricks for using Close To My Heart's versatile background stamp sets to create continuous images, personalized patterned papers, and nested designs."

Featured items used in the video:
If you would like more information about CTMH products or My Acrylix® stamps, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to answer your questions. If you would like to purchase any of the items to create your projects, just click the Shop Now button.


I hope this video gave you some great ideas for using background stamps. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.