The CTMH Corp. description of Artbooking Made Easy: Love Is in the Air is "Use Close To My Heart's Cricut® Artbooking cartridge to create striking scrapbook pages for your loved ones, from happy couples to loving families to cherub-like babies and so much more! Plus, learn how to create dramatic backgrounds to perfectly complement your love-struck photos."
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- there are two You & Me-themed keys on the Artbooking cartridge
- you will find the keys on pages 58 and 59 of the Artbooking booklet
- the zebra print background on the You + Me Page was created using the overlay on page 58 and misted with Cotton Candy re-inker (Z2293) mixed with rubbing alcohol; using rubbing alcohol gives the misting a more concentrated and softer look - you do not get a lot of droplets from the spray pen (Z1380) like you may when using water
- except for the overlay, all of the Cricut® cuts were completed using real dial size (this means that whatever you are cutting is cut at the size you enter, not the size that is proportional to the finished layout)
- using real dial size the photo mat was cut at 4 inches, the My Valentine title was cut at 1 1/2 inches so it is an accent rather than a main title and the paper doll and heart were cut at 2 1/2 inches; the size for the You & Me title was not given (or I missed it)
- create the color on the Hello Couple Page by using a pigment ink pad; start in the middle and pull the color to the edge for the color block you are creating; repeat to the other half; when dragging your ink page, lift up toward the end of the color block to create the wispy edges; change colors as you work down the "block" to get an ombré effect
- the Hello Baby Page shows the same keys can be used for more than couples pages, the keys are very versatile
- in Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Love Is In The Air, you will find even more detail, closeup photos and a list of supplies used for each layout
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for visiting today.