Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pajama Party Tonight!

I hope you will join me at the Big Picture Classes Pajama Party tonight at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific (I hope to join you after my meeting tonight). Close To My Heart teamed up with Big Picture Classes again for another fun event. One of the projects on tonight's agenda is this wonderful layout:


You will find my introduction to the Pajama Party and the supply list on my January 9th post. You will find the photo and cardstock measurements on my January 16th post. If you are using the stamp set from the Sarita Workshop on the Go™, my stamped images can be seen on my January 23rd post. Unfortunately I learned that the Sarita WOTG™ is no longer available, so on my January 24th post I offered some ideas for using different stamp sets to create a similar layout. Finally, on January 28th I told you about the giveaway that I am sponsoring and how you could get entered into the drawing.

I hope you see you online this evening. Until then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.