The CTMH Corp. description of this week's video Artbooking Made Easy: Crush on Artbooking is "When you combine Close To My Heart's Cricut® Artbooking shapes with My Crush™ books, you'll take your on-the-go art to new heights. Watch the video to see how you can cohesively bring two different worlds together: Cricut® Artbooking shapes and My Crush books!"
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- save your extra bits and pieces when cutting embellishments with Artbooking cartridge to use them in your My Crush™ books
- pages in the My Crush™ books are 7 inches wide by 10 inches tall so any cuts you make within those measurements using Real Dial Size will fit in the book
- use photo mats to create pockets to hold your memorabilia
- use mini book pages to create additional pages in the My Crush™ book; use twine, twist ties or similar to attach them to the spiral binding
- in Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Crush on Artbooking, you will find even more detail, closeup photos and a list of supplies used for each album
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by today.