The stamp set used on this layout is from the Sarita Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go® (which is no longer available for purchase), so I want you to think outside the box with me to create a layout similar to the layout (sketch) below. Last Friday, I told you the stamp sets I am going to use to create my interpretation of this layout, now I want you to think about (and more importantly create) a layout. If you create a one-page layout and share it, I will put you into a drawing for a new stamp set from my stash.
This layout is based on the Bottom Border—Title™ pattern from the Reflections™ Scrapbook Program (9037). Photo measurements and cardstock sizes are on my January 16 post.
You can get your name into the drawing more than once; here's how:
- you get two chances for creating a layout based on this sketch; either post your creation on your own blog, Facebook or on a photo sharing site by 11:59pm on Friday, February 14, 2014 and post a link in the comments of this post, or, if you do not have a blog or online space to share photos, feel free to email a photo of your layout to me by 11:59pm on February 14, 2014 (sending me your photo gives me permission to post it on my blog to share with others)
- you get one additional entry if you use a stamp set that was available for purchase in the Spring/Summer 2013 or Autumn/Winter 2013 or is available in the Spring/Summer 2014 Close to My Heart Idea Books (one additional entry maximum)
- you get one additional entry if you use an embellishment that was available for purchase in the Spring/Summer 2013 or Autumn/Winter 2013 or is available in the Spring/Summer 2014 Close to My Heart Idea Books (one additional entry maximum)
- you can get one additional entry if you are a current or new follower of this blog
- you can get one additional entry if you like my Facebook Page, Brenda's Paper Crafts aka Brenda Lapp - Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
- you can get one additional entry for every $25 (before tax and shipping) you spend on my OBA before 11:59pm on February 14, 2014
- this drawing is something I am doing on my own; it is not sponsored by Big Picture Classes, Close To My Heart, Blogspot or Facebook (or anyone else)
- this drawing is only open to mailing addresses in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam and U.S. military bases; as an Independent Consultant in the United States, I am only able to sell products in these areas
- no purchase is necessary (though a purchase could earn you additional entries)
- the winner's name will be posted on my blog on Monday, February 17, 2014
- the winner will have until noon on Thursday, February 20 to email me to claim their prize; if they do not contact me an alternate winner will be selected and their name posted Friday, February 21
- the winner will be able to select their winnings from a list of stamp sets I send them
- the stamp set will be mailed via USPS at my expense to the address you provide
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.