Thursday, July 31, 2014

21 Weeks Until Christmas - Joy Christmas Tree Stripe Card

I am sorry I am a little late with this post. I try to have them publish at midnight, but it has been a hectic couple of weeks. Also, before I forget, I invite you to stop by tomorrow when I participate in the CTMH August Stamp of the Month blog hop.

Back in May, on the 22nd, when there were 31 Weeks Until Christmas, I posted a photo of some envelopes I created to go with the pre-designed "Wishing You A Merry Christmas" cards. Back then I wondered if I could write twice on the envelope. Maybe others have tried this, I don't know, but I finally got a chance to try this and here are the results:

21 Weeks Envelopes

The two envelopes on the left are what I created in May writing one time on the envelope using the Cricut® Silver Metallic and the Cricut® Midnight Antiquities Pens (from left to right). What I did for the envelope on the right was to duplicate the image, change the pen color and then slide the image copy on top of the existing image. Changing the pen color for the copied image in Design Space made the Explore stop and prompt me to switch pens.

My newest envelope needed a card so I selected Holiday Cards 16 - Joy Christmas Tree Stripe Card (#M41A2E) from the ready-to-go projects in Cricut® Design Space.

Christmas Card Week 21 - Joy Christmas Tree Stripe Card

I used non-traditional colors of cardstock from my stash.

I hope you enjoyed my cards and envelopes and please stop back tomorrow for the blog hop. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.