Blessed Beyond Measure (S1609) is an exclusive D-size set of 19 stamps that is only available for purchase during the month of September 2016. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 1" x 1" (Y1000), 1" x 3½" (Y1002), 2" x 2" (Y1003) and 2" x 3½" (Y1009). The images outlined in red (pumpkin and leaves) coordinate with the Cricut® Artbooking cartridge (Z3169).
You should have arrived here from ***CTMH Craftings by Lauren Moore***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
This was not the first card I created for the blog hop, but when I was creating the list of products I used I realized there was a retired alphabet stamp in the mix. Fortunately I had the time to go back to the drawing board to create a new card and be a bit more careful with my product selection. I hope you will stop by on Saturday to see the first card I created.
Before you head to ***Alyson Mayo's Create with Alyson***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ September 2016 SOTM: Blessed Beyond Measure Stamp Set (S1609)
- Swan Lake Paper Packet (X7212B)
- 12" × 12" Sea Glass Cardstock (X5789)
- Sea Glass Glitter Paper (Z3240)
- 5½" × 4¼" Colonial White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X1410)
- Champagne Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2174)
- Desert Sand Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2118)
- Fern Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2650)
- Peacock Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2649)
- Poppy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2652)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- Waterbrush—Small Round (Z3293)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
If you are not already working with a CTMH Independent Consultant, you may purchase all of the supplies I used at my Online Business Address.
Before you leave I would be delighted if you left me a comment letting me know what you think of my project. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Alyson Mayo's Create with Alyson***.
Thank you for hopping with us. I hope you are finding much inspiration.