It is hard to see in the photo above, but I curved the pumpkin and used different layers of 3D Foam Tape to keep it's shape.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ September 2016 SOTM: Blessed Beyond Measure Stamp Set (S1609)
- My Acrylix™ Block Uppercase Stamp Set (B1513) - retired
- Jeepers Creepers Paper Packet (X7211B)
- Adventure Fundamentals (Z3253) - Tangerine Polka Dot
- Tangerine Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2809)
- Willow Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2807)
- White Daisy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2163)
- Ranger™ White Super Fine Embossing Powder (Z2068)
- Craft Heater (X555)
- Shimmer Brush—Clear (Z3293)
- Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1849)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Confetti Stars Embossing Folder (Z3119)
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z3171)
- Pumpkin - page 73 - #M3D514 - 2¼"
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Cuttlebug, sanding block
This framed piece is giving me ideas for a family/heritage page. Hmm...an auction item for my family reunion in 2017 is percolating in my mind's eye.
If my card inspires you and you would like to make a purchase, the Shop Now button below will take your to my OBA. Or you may click on any of the links above to be taken directly to the product.
I love to read what people think of my crafty creations so if you have a moment, please leave me a comment.