Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Get Started Using the CTMH Shimmer Brush

On a recent blog post, 4 Ways to Color Your Create Kindness Cards, Close To My Heart published tips for using the Shimmer Brush which made its debut in Annual Inspirations 2016-17.

Shimmer Brush—Clear (Z3293)

Follow these steps to get started:
  • Remove the neon clip, twist the lid on, and squeeze the pen while brushing onto a scrap piece of paper.
  • Once you get the amount of shimmer on your brush that you like, start brushing over your flowers!
  • Since the shimmer brush tends to smear watercolor pencils or paints, be sure to color your stamped images using markers.
The Shimmer Brush is perfect for adding a touch of glimmer to your crafting projects.

As always, if you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. I am here to help. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts. I hope you found the information about the Shimmer Brush helpful.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.