On the above card I used Sea Glass Mini Pigment Pad and Clear Embossing Powder for the sentiment and hearts. I also used the retired Heart Embossing Folder and sanding paper to carry the heart theme to the dove-tailed Emerald cardstock.
On this card I added a piece of Jeepers Creepers Paper, Black Mini Pigment Pad, VersaMark™ Ink, Clear Embossing Powder and stamps from the Workshops Your Way™ Just To Say Cardmaking Kit. I hope you are able to see the subtle hearts around the sentiment and on the Sea Glass cardstock. I added the Jeepers Creepers paper because my first attempt at stamping did not turn out as well as I would have liked.
On my ninth card I tried something that I'm not sure I am happy with, but I can always add some more ink if I still have reservations. Again I used VersaMark™ Ink, Clear Embossing Powder and stamps from the Workshops Your Way™ Just To Say Cardmaking Kit, but this time I used scrunched up plastic wrap to dab Sea Glass Re-inker around the stamped images and on the Sea Glass cardstock.
On my final card I went "back to basics", made the card quite similar to the Guide, but added additional words from the Party Time stamp set with Black Momento™ Ink.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- Workshops Your Way™ Party Time Cardmaking Kit (G1111)
- Exclusive Inks™ Sea Glass Mini Pigment Pad (Z2507)
- Ranger™ Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder (Z2088)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
- Heart Embossing Folder (Z3018) - retired
- Jeepers Creepers Paper Packet (X7211B)
- Workshops Your Way™ Just To Say Cardmaking Kit (G1113) - stamp set
- Basics Exclusive Inks™ Mini Pigment Pads Set (Z2503) – Black
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad (Z891)
- Sea Glass Exclusive Inks™ Re-inker (Z2713)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cuttlebug, sanding block, plastic wrap
I hope you like the changes I made to the cards and can envision things you can do to make each card unique and tailor them for each recipient.
If you are interested in purchasing the kit or some of the supplies to create the cards or any other Close To My Heart products, the Shop Now button will take you there.
If you have any product or promotion questions or would like to discuss hosting a Gathering, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts. Thank you for visiting today.