Saturday, January 19, 2019

Something Fierce Blog Hop

Welcome to our Something Fierce Blog Hop! Today we are showcasing crafty items from the CTMH Something Fierce Paper Pack with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart Consultants.


If you are visiting from Kathleen’s blog then you are on the right track, if not please start at the beginning with our hostess Carol. When you are ready to visit the next blog, you will be visiting Erica's blog (so you do not have to scroll back up I will remind you below).


I hope this card reached its destination before today's hop so it remained a surprise. I happened to need a thank you card, sat down to write some notes about it (I really try to not send similar cards to the same person) and noticed this hop was taking place so I decided to join.

My card is inspired by Pattern 21 on page 46 of Make It From Your Heart Volume 4. I did alter the measurements a bit. My A cut was 4¼" × 2⅞" and my B cut was 4¼" × ⅝". Rather than use watercolor paints to highlight behind the stamped image, I used the Gold Shimmer Brush. I also colored some White Daisy cardstock with the Gold Shimmer Brush (two times) and then cut out the stars.

I used the following products to create this card; all supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
I love to hear what folks think about the items I create. If you have a few moments, please leave a comment letting me know what you think of this card.

As promised, so you do not need to scroll back up, the next stop on our hop is Erica's blog.

Here is a copy of our blog hop list; clicking the link will take you directly to each person's Something Fierce Featured Papers post.

Carol LoftusCrafting with Carol
Haley DyerThe Inky Scrapper
Debi McBainCreated with Heart
Lauren MooreCTMH Craftings
Julie ScottCraft With Julie
Danielle WagnerDan Yell Scraps
Brittany AllredBritt Creates with CTMH
Kathleen AndrolewiczLife Is Like a Bowl of Stamps
Brenda Lapp - you are hereCrafting for sanity? Or insanity?
Erica HaskinDresses and Spurs
All links open in a new browser tab.

Thank you for hopping with us!

8 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I love the added touches, such as the ribbon bow and glitter paper scallop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really striking card- so beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on Card Pattern 21 from the Make It From Your Heart Vol. 4. I would love to see this in real life as I'm sure that Gold Shimmer Pen and White Glitter paper makes this card stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.