Monday, May 18, 2020

Later This Week - Virtual Crop - Celebrating Moms!

I'm just taking a moment to remind you that Close To My Heart is hosting a FREE Virtual Crop - Celebrating Moms! on the CTMH Facebook page later this week.

Virtual Crop – Celebrating Moms!
The event is on Thursday, May 21. It begins at 7pm EDT. Between now and then be sure to click the event link and mark yourself as "going" to be reminded of the event in your Facebook Notifications.

There is no purchase necessary to participate; feel free to shop your stash to create during this event. If you want to create the page as it is shown above, list of CTMH products used is on the event page. Scroll down to the Details section (you'll have to click "see more" for the full list). I also shared the product list on May 9 when I first shared information about this event.

I really hope that you will be able to craft along with us on Thursday evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.