Friday, May 1, 2020

May 2020 CTMH News

Hello! I hope you and your families are doing well. This has been the craziest time of my life. I am lucky enough to be working from home, but I do occasionally have to go to the office when there are things that cannot be done remotely. It is so weird to go to a seven floor office building and only see one or two people in the space. It has an upside. I do not wear a mask just to walk down the hall because I do not think I will see anyone, but I do wear one when I am walking between the building and my truck and when I am going to a different floor (which is where I usually see another person). So far there is no news about when we will be able to go to the office on a regular basis; I might have to upgrade my data plan because staying under my data cap is going to be very difficult even taking some meetings in my truck.

Close To My Heart has a fabulous month planned for us in May starting with a Stamp Of The Month that we will turn to time and again.

May 2020 Stamp Of The Month Time to Celebrate

Time to Celebrate (S2005) - CTMH SOTM May 2020
Time to Celebrate (S2005) is an exclusive D-size set of 28 stamps that is only available for purchase during the month of May 2020. The stamp set can be yours for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart products (and you qualify for additional sets at $5 for each $50 you spend). Alternatively it is available at $18.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002) and 1" × 6½" (Y1005).

CTMH Corporate Artists created two cards using the Time to Celebrate stamp set.

cards created with Time to Celebrate (CTMH May 2020 SOTM)
If you would like a list of the products used to create the above cards, you will find the information in the Recipes, a PDF file that lists the products used to make the samples in the May–June 2020 Catalog (you will find it. I am participating in a Time to Celebrate blog hop this month; you will find my post here tomorrow. Please visit my May SOTM (S2005) Time to Celebrate Pinterest Board for other ideas to use the Time to Celebrate stamp set.

Blue Skies

National Scrapbooking Month–Blue Skies
There are several options for the National Scrapbooking Month–Blue Skies: a 6" x 8" Scrapbooking Workshop Kit, a Cardmaking Workshop Kit and a Scrapbooking Workshop Kit. In addition, there are many items in the collection available individually. I will share all of the details in a day or two, but in the meantime, please find the Blue Skies collection under the Promotions tab of my Consultant Website.

CTMH created a flyer with details of National Scrapbooking Month–Blue Skies.


National Scrapbooking Month–Blue Skies
Flyer page 1

National Scrapbooking Month–Blue Skies
Flyer page 2

A PDF of the National Scrapbooking Month–Blue Skies flyer can be downloaded here.

Love for Mother

Love for Mother
About 10 days ago CTMH introduced Love for Mother with stamp sets perfect for creating something for the moms in our lives. Don't limit your creations to your birth mom; with a little tweaking you can make something for any important woman in your life. Be sure to visit the Make It From Your Heart blog for a free card pattern and more inspiration for using the Love for Mother stamps.

Close To My Heart created this flyer about Love for Mother:


Love for Mother Flyer
The flyer can be download in PDF format here.
Let’s Stay Home

Let's Stay Home (CC3212) - set of 28
CTMH introduced Let’s Stay Home in late March. It is a fun D-size stamp set designed to make it easier to create cards, scrapbook pages, and other crafts about what we are all going through right now with social distancing and a focus on staying home.

Check out this video (you do not need to have a Facebook account to view it) on the CTMH Facebook Page to get a better look at all of the stamps and to see a fantastic page. Just substitute the photo and alter the journaling a bit and it could be my experience the past week or two.

While viewing the Let's Stay Home promotions page, be sure to download the free SVG files there to use with your digital cutter and visit the Make It From Your Heart blog for more free SVGs that honor the essential workers. One of the SVGs coordinates with the Paper Pal Base, Girl and Boy Stamp + Thin Cuts (items Z4265, Z4266 and Z4267).

May–June 2020 Catalog

cover May–June 2020 Catalog
The May–June 2020 catalog is new today! You can view this catalog online or download a PDF to view anytime you have your device, but no Internet.

There was so much news to share that I hope I did not forget anything. Please subscribe to my blog (on the right) to be notified when a new post is available. Take care and have a wonderful May.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.