Saturday, May 23, 2020

Memorial Day Weekend Sale - Home & Hero Stamp Sets

In case you missed my post yesterday, Close To My Heart is having a Memorial Day Weekend Sale.

Memorial Day Sale
The sale started yesterday at 5:00pm EDT and continues until 1:59am on Tuesday, May 26, while supplies last.

While there are many, many more items on the Memorial Day Weekend Sale, I wanted to take some time to highlight the stamp sets that are prefect for memory keeping and cardmaking to honor our Country, its Veterans and Active Duty personnel.

Loyal & True (CC52019)
Memorial Day (CC52020)
Memorial Day Stamp Set Bundle (CC52021)
Poppy Sentiments (CC42018)
Courage (B1437)
Hero's Pride (C1315)
Army (D1069)
Home of the Free (D1292)
Hero (D1474)
Home of the Brave (D1576)
Real Heroes (D1782)

There are over 70 items (as of 10pm Friday) available during the Memorial Day Weekend Sale. You will find papers, embellishments, tools, stamps and more. While on my Consultant Website, be sure to check out the Clearance area. I am fairly certain some new items have been added since I last looked and there are some great deals.

Even though our celebrations are likely to be much different this year, I hope you find time to honor the fallen and enjoy this Memorial Day. Have a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.