Thursday, June 18, 2020

Aurora Cardmaking Workshop Kit

On their Facebook page Close To My Heart hosted a Facebook Live where the Aurora Cardmaking Workshop was created. If you missed it, you will find the video here.

I created my Aurora Cardmaking Workshop cards before I learned that there would be a Facebook Live. Here are my results:

Aurora Cardmaking Workshop Project 1
Aurora Cardmaking Workshop Project 1

Aurora Cardmaking Workshop Project 2
Aurora Cardmaking Workshop Project 2

Aurora Cardmaking Workshop Project 3
Aurora Cardmaking Workshop Project 3

Aurora Cardmaking Workshop Project 4
Aurora Cardmaking Workshop Project 4
If you are wondering how I got the larger splotches on my cards, here's my trick: I always open my Shimmer Brush and splatter with it over my All-purpose Mat. When I saw some splatter on the mat, I turned my card over and "picked up" the color on the card front. If you don't have an All-purpose Mat, a glass mat or even your counter top (test in an hidden corner to make sure your counter won't absorb the color) will work.

I think the cards in this kit are perfect for sending to family and friends we are not able to visit in person while we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Enjoy the heat we are predicted to get and take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.