Saturday, June 6, 2020

Bring Back My Pack–Brushed

For June and July, Close To My Heart brought back the the popular collection Brushed.

Bring Back My Pack–Brushed
Bring Back My Pack–Brushed
Brush was originally introduced in Annual Inspirations 2014-2015 which was valid August 1, 2014 through August 31, 2015. Back then the featured colors were Black, Canary, Cranberry, Flaxen, Hollyhock, Juniper, Pear, Pixie and White Daisy.

The re-imagined Brushed collection features Canary, Candy Apple, Green Apple, Smoothie, Pixie, and Lagoon.

The Brushed collection options are:

Brushed Paper Packet
(CC6201)
Brushed Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
(CC6202)
this paper included in both the
Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet and Paper Packet
this paper included in both the
Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet and Paper Packet
this paper included in both the
Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet and Paper Packet
sticker sheet only available in
Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
Brushed Coordinating Cardstock
(CC6203)
featured colors:
Canary, Candy Apple, Green Apple, Smoothie, Pixie, and Lagoon
2 sheets of each; 12 sheet total
Your Own Kind of Wonderful
(D1627)
A Budding Friendship
(D1602)
Brushed Bundle
(CC6204)
Brushed Bundle includes:
  • 1 – My Acrylix® Your Own Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set (D1627)
  • 1 – My Acrylix® A Budding Friendship Stamp Set (D1602)
  • 1 – Brushed Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet (CC6202)
  • 1 – Brushed Coordinating Cardstock (CC6203)

The Brushed collection is available until July 31 while supplies last. I will be participating in a Brushed Blog Hop on June 21; I hope you will stop back then and hop with us.

Close To My Heart is having a free Facebook Live Event featuring the Brushed Bundle on the Corporate Facebook page. Mark your calendar for 4pm EDT on June 30. There we will create along with CTMH Staff from the Corporate Office. The virtual events will be saved to the Facebook page and available for viewing after the event in case you are unable to join us live. Be sure to visit my May 30 blog post to a list of all upcoming Facebook Live Events.

Have a fun, crafty and safe weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.