Saturday, June 13, 2020

Winter Diorama Shadowbox

Another project we created at Anna Griffin Create 2019 in Atlanta was this winter shadowbox.

Anna Griffin Create 2019 Winter Diorama Shadowbox
Anna Griffin Create 2019 Winter Diorama Shadowbox
The class Winter Diorama Shadowbox was definitely out of my comfort zone, but I L-O-V-E the results. Michelle Jorgensen of Rose Mille was our instructor. She is fabulous and very patient with crafters working outside their wheelhouse. As with the Vintage Wreath we created in 2018, photos of this project do not show how truly beautiful it is.

I hope you get a chance to be crafty this weekend. I have plans to do some creating, but I don't think I will be creating another project similar to this unless I have the opportunity to take a class with Michelle again. My fingers are crossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.