Thursday, August 20, 2020

Story by Stacy™ Sale

I am sorry I have been a bit quiet lately. For the past couple of weeks I have been fighting to stay under my data cap while working from home. Oh how I long for unlimited Internet options that do not break the bank to reach all parts of America.

There is a Close To My Heart sale on select Story by Stacy™ items starting at 5:00pm EDT tomorrow. Be sure to set an alarm to remind you.

Story by Stacy Sale
Story by Stacy™ Sale

This is a weekend long Story by Stacy™ sale on my Consultant website. It starts Friday, August 21 at 5:00pm EDT (3:00pm MDT) and ends at 1:59am EDT on Monday, August 24 (11:59pm MDT on Sunday, August 23)! The items featured in this sale will only be available while supplies last, so be sure to visit the sale early!

I believe this will be similar to past sales where...

  • Sale prices are only available on orders placed on my Consultant website.
  • The sale features a selection of current products as well as retired items. To avoid product shortages after the sale, a limited number of the current items were set aside for the sale. Once that allowed amount is gone, those items will no longer be available at the sale price.
  • Any current items that sell out during the sale will return to availability at normal price once the sale has ended.
  • All discounted items count towards Stamp of the Month and Hostess Rewards qualifying order totals.
  • Shipping and handling is based on the full retail value of the sale items.
  • There is no grace period for ordering sale items.
At 5pm EDT tomorrow, please visit my Consultant website to see what items are included in this sale. Thank you for dropping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.