Monday, August 17, 2020

National Stamping Day Creativity in Motion

The National Stamping Day special Creativity in Motion bundle is available now.

National Stamping Day Creativity in Motion
National Stamping Day Creativity in Motion

Close To My Heart will be hosting a National Stamping Day virtual event on September 19th at 4:00 pm EDT; RSVP to the Facebook Live on the Event Page. Why mark yourself as Going on the Event Page? To be entered to win prizes during the event–this is the ONLY way you will be entered to win.

With shipping taking longer in some parts of the world, CTMH made some items available now so that there is time to purchase and receive them in order to be ready to participate during the virtual event.

The two items launched early–this past Friday–are the Creativity in Motion Event Bundle and You Brighten My Day Stamp Set. The Brighten My Day stamp set will not be used in the creative projects, but they will be teaching some techniques using the set.

Creativity in Motion Event Bundle
Creativity in Motion Event Bundle
(CC9208)

Creativity in Motion Event Bundle includes:
   1 – My Acrylix® Animated Sentiments Stamp Set (CC9201)
   1 – My Acrylix® Animated Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set (CC9202)
   1 – My Acrylix® Animated Safari Animals Stamp Set (CC9203)
   1 – My Acrylix® Border Tab Stamp Set (CC9204)
   1 – Animation Sheets pack (CC9205)
   1 – 6" × 6" Bright Stack (CC9207)
   1 – Border Tab Thin Cuts (CC9206)
   1 – Clear Sparkles (Z3274)
   12 – white card bases & envelopes

You Brighten My Day
You Brighten My Day
(CC92011)

space intentionally blank

As soon as I learn the event page is up, ready for you to mark yourself as going, I will update this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.