Monday, August 30, 2021

CTMH Tutti Frutti Summer

When it is too hot for my liking, I try think of and do things that remind me of cooler days. I will watch television programs that feature snow, eat food that does not require cooking (or cook outside) and craft with products and themes that are "cooler". While it does not help a lot, it helps a bit and some relief is better than none.

card created with Tutti Frutti Summer
card created with Tutti Frutti Summer

Today was one of those a little too warm for my liking days. I have been wanting to use the Tutti Frutti Summer stamp set some more (just a friendly reminder that the SOTM is only available through August 31), so I decided to make this refreshing card. I kept my glass of Northern Tea (unsweetened) close and thought of lemonade and Cherry Limeade while making this card.

After the Intense Black ink dried, I colored the lemon in "hello" by dipping a Small Round Waterbrush in the ink on the lid of the stamp pad to grab some color and painted it on.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:

I hope you are finding a way to beat the heat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.