Friday, May 20, 2022

More Tutti Frutti Cards and May Flash Sale

I should be asleep, but just before shutting down my laptop I noticed that Close To My Heart is having a May Flash Sale. I already had this photo of the Project 3 Tutti Frutti Cardmaking Workshop ready, so I thought I would write a dual purpose post.

Tutti Frutti Cardmaking Workshop - Project 3
Tutti Frutti Cardmaking Workshop - Project3

If you saw this photo at the CTMH Artwork Showcase Facebook group, as I mentioned there, I stayed fairly true to the workshop guide instructions for two of the cards except I used the true (darker) side of the Flamingo and Lemonade cardstock on one card. On one of the cards I placed the Flamingo cardstock and the Popsicle paper closer to the card edge so there was less of a white border showing from the card base. On the final card I rotated the card so it folded on the left side. When I like a patterned paper, I prefer to show off the paper as much as possible. I know some of us, me included, have a hard time cutting into papers we like. I think cutting into the paper and trying to show as much as possible is a better alternative than being a paper hoarder. [insert big grin]

Now on to the May Flash Sale...

May Flash Sale
May Flash Sale

The sale begins May 20 at 3:00 pm MDT; that's 5:00 pm EDT on May 20. There are discounted offers on a variety of products. The discounts are available though 11:59 pm MDT on May 24, which is 1:59 am EDT on May 25, while supplies last.

If you are a subscriber to the CTMH Newsletter, you will be receiving an email reminder when the sale begins this afternoon.

As with previous flash sales, sale prices for this flash sale are only available on orders placed through my Maker website for the duration of the sale.

All discounted items ordered as part of the sale count toward earning VIP Credit and the Stamp of the Month at the discounted price. Shipping and handling will be based on the full retail value of sale items.

Any items purchased using VIP Credit will be redeemed at the full retail price, so I suggest saving your VIP Credit for another time.

To see which items will be discounted during the sales, visit the promotions page on my Maker website at any time during the sale. All offers are only available while supplies last. As a reminder, any current item that goes unavailable during the sale will return to availability at its normal price when the sale ends.

I hope your Friday is the best day of your week and that you have a fabulous weekend. Thank you for stopping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.