Friday, May 20, 2022

A Few More Tutti Frutti Cards

I have a few more Tutti Frutti cards to share with you.

Below are the last of the Tutti Frutti Cardmaking Workshop cards. I created the entire workshop as invitations for my mother to use to invite folks from her high school to a get together.

Tutti Frutti Cardmaking Workshop - Project 4
Tutti Frutti Cardmaking Workshop - Project 4

For this group of Project 4 cards I stayed fairly true to the instructions in the workshop guide except I cut the Grape cardstock a little smaller so there is a narrower border behind the stamped White Daisy. Other than the size of the Grape layer, I followed the directions exactly for two of the cards. On one card I used the true (darker) side of Flamingo. On the final card (shown on the right) I used the true (darker) side of Flamingo and Lemonade for the dove-tailed embellishments.

I also created this birthday card for a late May celebration.

Tutti Frutti Birthday Card
Tutti Frutti Birthday Card

This A2-size card (4¼ × 5½") was inspired by Pattern 21 in the Make It From You Heart Volume 2 (9042 - retired). I used Tutti Frutti paper and Flamingo and Grape cardstock to decorate the card front. Before adhering the panel to the card base I wrapped the panel with purple and yellow Baker's Twine (a gift from a friend). I used Thin 3-D Foam Tape to attach the sentiment to the card and Silver Stickles™ Glitter Glue (Z3562) to decorate the sentiment banner.

Please let me take a moment to remind you of the May Flash Sale.

May Flash Sale
May Flash Sale

The sale began earlier today and the discounts are available though 11:59 pm MDT on May 24, which is 1:59 am EDT on May 25, while supplies last. I posted all of the details yesterday.

Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope your AC is ready for the forecasted heat advisory many of us are under for Saturday. I will be getting up very early, earlier than I would like, to put the units in the windows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.