Thursday, August 18, 2022

Core Catalog 2022-23 New Projects Artwork Showcase

As you are likely aware, Close To My Heart released a new Core Products 2022-2023 catalog on August 1. Today's post features new items you will find in the new catalog.

CTMH Artwork Showcase Core Products (August 2022 – July 2023) Catalog
CTMH Artwork Showcase Core Products (August 2022 – July 2023) Catalog

My cards were inspired by creative classes I attended at the Close To My Heart Virtual Convention in June.

cards created with new CTMH Colors
cards created with new CTMH Colors

The cards we created at Virtual Convention were Slimline, but I thought it would be fun to create A2-sized cards with some of the same products.

I cut ¼" strips from each of the new cardstock colors, then cut them to 4". I layered the cardstock with the true color side followed by the lighter color side.

I stamped with a mix of first and second generation, and, on the card shown on the right, I used the back of the "to the happy couple" stamp to create a background for the sentiment stamp. I completed the cards by embellishing with Woodgrain Die-cut Flowers.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:

I really enjoyed creating with Floral Sentiments. I think this will be a stamp set that I keep on my desk for months to come.

Visit Melinda Everitt's CTMH Artwork Showcase to see what other folks created with items from the new CTMH Core Products Catalog.

#august2022coreideabook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.