Thursday, January 2, 2014

Celebrate National Papercrafting Month With Cloud Nine

As I posted yesterday, the CTMH promotion for the month of January 2014 celebrates National Papercrafting Month with the Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit. Here are the five different cards you will make with the kit:

20140101-CloudNine

One of the fantastic things about this kit (besides making 2 each of 5 wonderful cards) is you will receive three full-sized products from the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book (customers can begin purchasing from this book on February 1, 2014): Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape, Teal Shimmer Trim and Durables Triangle Studs.

Sneak Peek Cloud Nine

In addition, the stamps in the included D-size stamp set (a $17.95 value) coordinate with cuts from the Cricut® Artiste cartridge. The smaller die-cut embellishments can be cut with the Artiste cartridge as well. If you do not have this cartridge, contact me to learn how you can purchase it for one-half off. Alternatively you could save the sheet that you punch the die-cuts from, trace the shapes and cut them out by hand. Either way, this is one stamp set that you will definitely be able to use on future projects.

I hope I have an additional reason for you to purchase the Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit by January 31: when you purchase the Cloud Nine kit from my OBA and send me an email with your order number and mailing address (US addresses only), I will send you die-cuts to create at least three more of each card (four "Just Because and six "Happy Birthday") with extra hearts and stars - I fit as many cuts on a 12" x 12" sheet of White Daisy cardstock as I could in Cricut® Craft Room. Just add your own cards and envelopes (a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack would be perfect for this), B&T Duos™ Paper, cardstock and embellishments. Please note the extra die-cuts are only available through me and a purchase from my OBA.

Please stop back tomorrow evening for the Cloud Nine Blog Hop.


Contact me if you have any questions about the Cloud Nine kit or promotion.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog title-- so true! Great job on the cards. Your new follower, Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.