Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Free To Be Me To The Moon Card

There are less than two weeks remaining to take advantage of the Free To Be Me for National Scrapbooking Month promotion. The last day to order it is May 31, 2014 or while supplies last.


As I mentioned on earlier blog posts CTMH Corporate artists created two layouts and three cards using this collection. they also created a workshop guide with cutting and assembly tips that I can share with you. Here is one of the cards from that workshop.

Free To Be Me card 1

The card is 4 1/2" square and is stamped with the May 2014 Stamp of the Month You've Got A Friend. In addition to the papers in the Free To Be Me collection products I used were White Daisy cardstock, Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks™ Pad and Z1928 Durables Triangle Studs.

There are many great projects created by CTMH consultants on my Pinterest Board CTMH PROMO Free To Be Me if you are looking for more inspiration.  If you are ready to place an order, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this or any other CTMH product.

I am on Facebook and I would love it if you Liked my page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.