Friday, May 2, 2014

Quick Crafting with Class

The latest video by Close To My Heart is DIY: Quick Crafting With Class. The video shows us how quick and easy it can be to create cards for those we care about.



Today's video is DIY: Quick Crafting with Class. The CTMH Corp. description of the video is "Stuck in a stamping rut? Get some tips and tricks on popular, timesaving stamping and general papercrafting techniques, and learn more about how to receive May's fabulous Stamp of the Month set from Close To My Heart for only $5!"

Products used in the video:

Some of the tips mentioned in the video:
  • some of the images were stamped with just one ink yet look wonderful
  • other images were stamped with the rock and roll technique - with this technique you first ink the stamp with a lighter color stamp pad then ink only the edges with a darker stamp pad and then stamp as usual

I hope today's video inspired you to create some cards for your family and friends to let them know they are in your thoughts. Perhaps you would like to purchase the May SOTM to create quick cards. If you are ready to place an order the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I am on Facebook and I would love it if you Liked my page. My goal: 70 Likes before my birthday. That is only about 2 per day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.