Saturday, May 17, 2014

Free To Be Me for National Scrapbooking Month

There are only two weeks left (or while supplies last) to take advantage of the CTMH National Scrapbooking Month Promotion Free To Be Me Paper Pack.


Last week I posted some photos I took of the papers, but here is another photo so you can see the entire page:


You can get the Free To Be Me paper collection for only $5 when you place a qualifying order of $50*. That’s $6.95 in savings from its retail value of $11.95. The collection includes 6 B&T Duos™ papers designed exclusively for this promotion, 6 UV-coated, designed cardstock sheets, and 2 sheets of complementary printed vellum. These vellum designs, in polka-dot and feather patterns, are a truly unique touch and will add pizzazz to the already spunky papers. Take advantage of this one-month-only offer right away and make your projects beam with personality—because you’re free to be you!

When you order the Free To Be Me Paper collection I will send you a guide (in PDF format) that will help you make two two-page layouts and three cards.

If you want to make the layouts or cards exactly as shown in the guide, additional supplies you may need are: C1584 My Acrylix™ Feathers, C1575 My Acrylix™ True to Life, E1029 My Acrylix™ Marquee Uppercase, 1385 White Daisy Cardstock, Z2103 Bamboo Exclusive Inks™ Pad, Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks™ Pad, Z2195 Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Pad, Z1928 Durables Triangle Studs, Z1853 Aqua Dots, Z1297 Edge Distresser, S1405 My Acrylix™ You've Got a Friend (the May 2014 SOTM).

*Offer valid May 1–31, 2014. Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of the discounted paper collection ($11.95).

There are many great projects created by CTMH consultants on my Pinterest Board CTMH PROMO Free To Be Me if you are looking for more inspiration.  If you are ready to place an order, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this or any other CTMH product.

I am on Facebook and I would love it if you Liked my page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.