Monday, May 5, 2014

Celebrating National Scrapbooking Month with Free To Be Me

As I mentioned on May 1, the May 2014 CTMH Promotion for National Scrapbooking Month is the Free to Be Me Paper Collection. Here is a layout created with the collection:


I received the Free To Be Me paper pack and it is even more wonderful in person. Here are photos of the 6 UV-coated, designed cardstock sheets and 6 B&T Duos™ papers in the collection. As you can see, the UV-coating is only on one side so if the design does not work with the project you are creating, you can use the "plain" side. But how can you call these wonderful colors plain?

The specialty colors in the Free To Be Me paper pack are Gold, Mint, Peach, Red, Tan, Teal, White Daisy.

The order of the cardstock/B&T Duos™ in the photo below are (clockwise starting in the upper left): Teal, Teal/Red B&T, Red, Multi/Peach B&T, Mint and Arrows/Feathers B&T.

Free To Be Me

There are only two sheets of printed vellum in the pack, but I wanted you to see that you could use the back side of the Gold Polka Dot Vellum. The reverse looks like a matte silver dot. I have placed Mint and White Daisy cardstock behind the vellum  in the hopes that the pattern would be easier to see. The printed vellum sheets are Feathers and Gold Polka Dot and I include the reverse of the Gold Polka Dot in the photo.

Free To Be Me Vellum Papers

If you want to view larger photos of the papers in the Free To Be Me paper pack, click on the photos or links above. In addition, there have been several projects shared online using this paper pack (some also using the May SOTM) that I have pinned to my board CTMH PROMO Free To Be Me.

You can get the Free To Be Me paper collection for only $5 when you place a qualifying order of $50*. That’s $6.95 in savings from its retail value of $11.95. The collection includes 6 B&T Duos™ papers designed exclusively for this promotion, 6 UV-coated, designed cardstock sheets, and 2 sheets of complementary printed vellum. These vellum designs, in polka-dot and feather patterns, are a truly unique touch and will add pizzazz to the already spunky papers. Take advantage of this one-month-only offer right away and make your projects beam with personality—because you’re free to be you!

When you order the Free To Be Me Paper collection I will send you a guide that will help you make the layout pictured above, a second two-page layout and three cards.

If you want to make the layouts or cards exactly as shown in the guide, additional supplies you may need are: C1584 My Acrylix™ Feathers, C1575 My Acrylix™ True to Life, E1029 My Acrylix™ Marquee Uppercase, 1385 White Daisy Cardstock, Z2103 Bamboo Exclusive Inks™ Pad, Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks™ Pad, Z2195 Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Pad, Z1928 Durables Triangle Studs, Z1853 Aqua Dots, Z1297 Edge Distresser, S1405 My Acrylix™ You've Got a Friend (the May 2014 SOTM).

*Offer valid May 1–31, 2014. Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of the discounted paper collection ($11.95).


If you are ready to place an order Click the Shop Now button to reach my Online Business Address. If you have any questions about this promotion or any CTMH product or would like to schedule a Home or Online Gathering, contact me.

I am on Facebook and I would love it if you Liked my page. My goal: 70 Likes before my birthday. That is about 2 per day. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.