Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CC Challenge #11

The details for CropChocolate Challenge #11 read "Create a project using DeeDee's sketch below. Must include masking!" [Click here for information on the current challenge.]

The rules read "Must use 50% CC product. Deadline is Wednesday, April 18th @ 8am MST."

This is DeeDee's sketch:

I love it! I am starting to really like using sketches.

Here is my interpretation of DeeDee's sketch:

Here is a close-up of my masking and ribbon threading. In the lower left you can also see where I flipped the mask over so the spray would migrate to my paper.
And here is a close-up of my ribbon threading, journaling and a bit of my "reverse masking" and the frame I placed around my photo.

Items from CropChocolate: 12x12 MME Lush Blue Floral Paper (in a paper grab bag); Card Stock 3.0 by Making Memories (https://www.cropchocolate.com/past_scrapbook_deals?pid=234); Viper Permanent Adhesive by Snake Tape; Arctic Blue Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels

Other items used: QuicKutz label die with Squeeze tool; ribbon from stash; WRMK Sew Ribbon Leaf; black gel pen; mask from stash; Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around the Page Large Set Twirl Loop

I am still warming up to my layout. I am not sure if I like it yet or not. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.