Today's video is Clearly The Best: Swirlin' Shapes (S02E10). The CTMH Corp. description is "Close To My Heart shows you how to make a photo focal point on your layouts by swirling shapes made with our Cricut® cartridges."
Some of the tips mentioned in the video:
- change the measurement units on your Cricut® to millimeters for more precise cutting
- you may want to use a re-positionable adhesive for this project
- "jump up" to the next size when you choose to; there are no "rules"
- the paper colors/prints have no order; lay them down how they appeal to you
- this project takes some time to get all of the shapes lined up the way you want then adhered down
- the shapes were later stitched down with a sewing machine
I hope today's video inspired you to try create a layout that really highlights that special photograph even if the layout takes much longer to create. In the end the results will be worth it. If you are ready to place an order the Show Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.