Today's video is Washi Wonderland. The CTMH Corp. description is "Create your own washi wonderland by mixing, layering, and mounting washi tape strips on Close To My Heart's Dimensional Elements album pages for a fresh look. Cover the Dimensional Elements shapes directly or layer the washi tape on cardstock then cut coordinating album pages from the Artiste cartridge and Cricut® machine for uniquely patterned designs."
Products used in the video:
- Washi Tape (CTMH has various options - search for washi on my OBA to find them)
- Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z1790)
- Sanding Kit (Z1294)
- for an organic look, do not cover the entire page and rip the Washi tape for an uneven edge
- to create clean cuts on the Cricut®, cover some White Daisy cardstock with Washi Tape and then cut the cardstock
- for another clean edge, put the Washi tape on the album page then use the sanding block to create a clean edge with a rustic look - Dimensional Elements Album Pages (Z1791) were used in the video
If you have resisted trying Washi Tape so far, I hope today's video inspired you to give it a try. If you are ready to place an order the Show Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.