Sunday, December 1, 2013

CTMH Fall Album Retreat - Today Is A Good Day

This is the sixth layout in my album from the CTMH Fall Album Retreat in Salt Lake City, UT which took place the weekend of October 17-19, 2013.

Here is the Today Is A Good Day layout for my 12" x 12" album:

06TodayIsAGoodDay-wm

Here is a closeup of the left page:

06TodayIsAGoodDay_LeftPage-wm

And the right page:

06TodayIsAGoodDay_RightPage-wm

Here are closeups of the some of the embellishments:

06-collage-wm

Here are what the background cardstock pieces looked like before I started adding layers:

06background-wm

Supplies used: Desert Sand, Colonial White, Honey, Goldrush and Outdoor Denim cardstock, Sartia Outdoor Denim Dots B&T Duos® Paper; D1550 My Acrylix® Happy Autumn; C1561 My Acrylix® One-Way Borders; Desert Sand, Goldrush and Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pads; Cricut® Artbooking cartridge; Bronze Shimmer Trim (Z1849), Color-Ready Midtown Cork Shapes (Z1868) and Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701).

I hope you like my version of the Today Is A Good Day layout. Thanks for visiting tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.