Today's video is Clearly the Best: Party Favor Flavor (S02E12). The CTMH Corp. description is "If you're in the market for some new party favor ideas, look no further! With the My Creations® kraft ring box and some eclectic embellishments from Close To My Heart, you have exactly what you need to make great party favors with flavor. See the ideas presented in this video, then go create your own!"
Products used in the video:
- My Creations® Kraft Ring Box (Z1868)
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z1906)
- Bonding Memories® Glue Pen (X553)
- Versamat (Z1279)
- Tombow® Adhesive (1514)
- Aqua Dots (Z1853)
- Baker's Twine - (CTMH has various options - search for twine on my OBA)
- Slate Striped Twist Ties (Z1864)
- Ruby Chevron Ribbon (Z1846)
Some of the tips mentioned in the video:
- cut an overlay at 2 1/4 inches using Real Dial Size to fit the top of the ring box
- use the piercing tool or the tip of your scissors to place Aqua Dots (or other adhesive-backed embellishments)
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.