Thursday, December 26, 2013

Unforgettable Party Favors

The latest video in the Clearly the Best Crafting with Close To My Heart series is Party Favor Flavor. The video gives great ideas for creating party favors using the Artbooking collection.



Today's video is Clearly the Best: Party Favor Flavor (S02E12). The CTMH Corp. description is "If you're in the market for some new party favor ideas, look no further! With the My Creations® kraft ring box and some eclectic embellishments from Close To My Heart, you have exactly what you need to make great party favors with flavor. See the ideas presented in this video, then go create your own!"

Products used in the video:

Some of the tips mentioned in the video:
  • cut an overlay at 2 1/4 inches using Real Dial Size to fit the top of the ring box
  • use the piercing tool or the tip of your scissors to place Aqua Dots (or other adhesive-backed embellishments)
The next time you need to create party favors I hope you will recall the ideas shared in today's video. If you are ready to place an order the Show Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.