You'll be inspired by each stop of the hop. The theme, "Lucky to Call You Friend" will be evident in the projects of Julie and her friends. Many of the talented ladies have blog candy to give away on their blogs, so watch for that, and follow the individual rules on their blogs for how to win it.
Do you want to know about the prizes, and how to win them? Leave a comment on Julie's blog, with your email address, so she can send you the free digi paper that EVERYONE gets! Leave a comment on each hop along the way. Prizes will be hidden along the hop.
Here are our wonderful sponsors and the prizes available!
- The Cutting Cafe -- any 3 sets
- DigiStamps4Joy -- 1st prize - $10 gift certificate and a Guest Designer spot on a challenge
- 2nd prize - 2 digis of choice
- Fitztown -- 3 digis
- Snapdragon Snippets -- $15 gift certificate
- SVG Attic -- $15 gift certificate
- 3 Girl JAM -- $20 gift certificate
- QKR Stampede -- 3 images
- Eureka Stamps -- 3 images
- Timeless Twine -- $20 gift certificate
- Aurora Wings Stamps -- $15 in digis
- Julie -- Close To My Heart Stamp Set
- Julie -- Unity Stamp Company grab bag of stamps
- Julie -- Large box of blog candy I've been collecting (stamps, 6x6 papers, embellishments, ribbon)
- Unity Stamp Company -- 25 random stamps
- Decosse's Dynamite Doodles -- free digi paper for each participant
- 3 mini sets of papers - grand prize
- 3 individual sets for 3 other prizes
- Mini Heartland paper set
- Creative Bugs -- 5 images
- Amy Doodle's Stamp Co. -- free image for everyone, plus 40% off of entire purchase for one lucky winner
- The East Wind -- 3 digis of the winners choice
I created a card for this hop.
(You are not crazy if you were here earlier and you think my card looks different. I retook the photo with a different background and added the close-up photo.)
Here's a close-up of the flowers shaped with Susan's Garden Tool Kit by Sizzix.
If you would like more information about my card, the inspiration for it and the supplies I used to create it, you will find it at the bottom of this post.
I also will be offering blog candy to someone who comments on my blog. Everyone that comments prior to 11:59pm EDT on Sunday, March 22 will have their name put into a hat and I will draw one name. Honestly I am not certain what it will include, it has been crazy the past couple of weeks, but it will contain at least one current Close To My Heart stamp set. I will post the winner's name here on Tuesday, March 24 (updated - I looked at the wrong week of March when I said I would post the winner's name on the 31st; due to my error I will wait until the April 1 to draw a different name should the prize go unclaimed).
It's time for the next stop on the hop! Have fun, and thanks so much for participating! Off you go to Paula's Blog!
Here is the complete hop list (with permalinks):
Julie (our hostess)
Brenda -- you are HERE
Paula -- go HERE next!
Brenda -- you are HERE
Paula -- go HERE next!
Full disclosure: I am a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant and I recently received some new products to create with. I was inspired partly by the cover of a My Creations™ Mini Mix Album shown in the CTMH Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book (pg 17) and by the pattern Aubrey's Invitation™ in Originals Card Confidence Program™ (pg 81).
Supplies used to create my card: Originals Card Confidence Program™ (9036), My Acrylix™ Smiles Begin with You (A1172) - available April 1, 2015, Blossom Paper Packet (X7196B) available April 1, 2015, 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254), Adventure Exclusive Inks™ Mini Pigment Pads Set (Z2501) - Lagoon, Ranger™ Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder (Z2088), Craft Heater (Z555), 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385, 12" X 12" Lagoon Cardstock (X5762), 12" x 12" Pear Cardstock (X5764), 12" x 12" Smoothie Cardstock (X5763), 12" x 12" Sunset Cardstock (X5758), Scallop Border Punch (Z1851), 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022), 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151), Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060), Memory Book Mini Glue Dots™ (Z341), Black & Grey Epoxy Bubbles (Z1935), Sparkles (Z1104 - retired), Junebug Puffies (Z3038 - retiring March 31, 2015) and the Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686). The Design Space codes for the die cuts I used are:
- #M3EBFF - Label - pg 53
- #M4356A - Flower - pg 29
- #M403C0 - Flower - pg 50
- #M4346F - Leaf - pg 59
Here is a link to the Cricut® Design Space file I used. This file will only work if you have the Art Philosophy cartridge linked to your account
Thanks for hopping with us today. So you do not have to scroll back up to find the link to the next blog, off you go to Paula's!