Friday, March 13, 2015

41 Weeks Until Christmas 2015

I cannot believe how fast this year is flying by. March is almost half over, but the past few days we have had beautiful weather. Temperatures have been in the 40s and I have been able to take the liner out of my coat. It has been wonderful and I hope the trend continues.

I have had this card on my mind and partially designed in Cricut® Design Space for a few weeks. Last night I think I finalized how I want it to look, but I just could not keep my eyes open to actually cut and assemble it. I will finish the card and post it before the weekend is over.


Supplies I used to create the card:
If you would like to purchase any of the Close To My Heart Cricut® Collections, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address. You earn $25 Hostess Rewards when spending or hosting a gathering with sales of $150; if you have other items you would like to purchase or friends that would like to place an order, contact me and we can work together to help you maximize your dollar.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.