The D-ring album style is easy to use and can be filled with any style of Memory Protectors™ until you can no longer fit any more. The D-ring is ideal for Pocket Style scrapbooking like Picture My Life™ and work in progress pages.
Most of today's video focuses on post-bound albums, including assembly and using spine expanders in them so the layouts fit side-by-side seamlessly.
The CTMH Corporate description of the video is "Close To My Heart’s My Legacy™ post-bound albums have great features, including a nice, finished look for your cherished memories. To top off that look, try using spine expanders between layouts. Curious as to how they work? Take a look at how to assemble your post-bound albums using this nifty product."
Items featured in the video are:
- Spine Expanders (Z4120)
- My Legacy™ Ruby Floral Post-Bound Album (Z2093)
- My Legacy™ Slate Circles Post-Bound Album (Z1983) - available soon
- My Legacy™ Black Post-Bound Album (Z2094)
- Memory Protectors™ Side Load (Z1968) or Value Pack of 25 (Z1977)
- Memory Protectors™ Top Load (4110) or Value Pack of 25 (Z1984) - available around March 27
If you would like more information about the available albums or the Spine Expanders, feel free to send me a message.
Click the Shop with me link if you are ready place an order. If you would like to learn how you can earn free and 50% off products, email me with your contact information so we may discuss your hosting an in-home or on-line gathering.
You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.