Monday, March 16, 2015

Coming this Friday - Julie's 3rd Blogoversary - Celebrating Friendship Blog Hop

I planned to share my completed 41 Weeks Until Christmas 2015 card today, but Cricut® Design Space was not cooperating with many crafters when I sat down to cut, so I decided to let you know that I am participating in a blog hop this coming Friday.


It is the 3rd Edition of "Julie's Blogoversary Blog Hop". Julie has gathered together her friends and tons of sponsors to make this a GREAT event!

Here are our wonderful sponsors for this event:


I am sure you will agree that Julie did an excellent job getting the sponsors lined up. I hope that you will have some time to hop with us the first weekend of Spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.