Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Card for 41 Weeks Until Christmas 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day. It seems a little strange posting a Christmas card today. And no green used on it either.

Fortunately when I had an opportunity to cut this card again Cricut® Design Space was working like a charm. Between my post last Friday and the time I cut the card, I decided to add another layer and move the sentiment. I think it improved the card and I hope you do too


Supplies I used to create the card:
If you would like to purchase any of the Close To My Heart Cricut® Collections, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address. You earn $25 Hostess Rewards when spending or hosting a gathering with sales of $150; if you have other items you would like to purchase or friends that would like to place an order, contact me and we can work together to help you maximize your dollar.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.