It was fairly quick and easy to make. If I create this card again it will do something different with the Glacier base. Maybe I will find a coordinating background stamp to use and will stamp with Glacier ink so it does not take away from the ornament focal.
Supplies I used to create the card:
- My Acrylix™ Holiday Wishes (CC1015) - retired
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2116)
- Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2105)
- Sponge Daubers Value Pack (Z1938)
- 12" x 12" Whisper Cardstock (X5929)
- 12" x 12" Glacier Cardstock (X5770)
- Snowhaven Paper Packet (X7188B)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue Pen (Z553)
- Score Board (Z1937)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
- card - #M46E7D - pg 33 - width 11.5", hide contour
- frame - #M47540 - pg 46 - cut 1 from Snowhaven: width 5.4"; cut 2 from Whisper: duplicate, hide contour, set width 5.3"
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Judi Kins MicroGlaze (applied over stamped ornament)
- Cricut® Design Space file - this file will only work if you have the Art Philosophy cartridge linked to your account
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.