Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Offers Ending March 31

On March 31 some specials are ending and some products in Seasonal Expressions 1 will no longer be available.


The March 2015 SOTM, Choose Happy, will no longer be available when April arrives. Additional details about the SOTM are posted here. If you are looking for "Pinspiration", please see my Pinterest Board CTMH 2015 03 Mar SOTM Choose Happy where you will find my SOTM Blog Hop creation pinned.


Also coming to an end is the Recruiting on a Roll new consultant incentive. Details are available here.


Once the clock strikes 11:59pm Mountain time on March 31, 2015 the items with a clock icon, indicating a seasonal product, will no longer be available and since I am writing this a bit in advance, some could already be sold out.

Your comments, feedback and purchases provide me with the encouragement to continue to publish updates, create samples and post tips and tricks. If you would like to make a purchase, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.