Friday, December 25, 2015

December 25

I recently received an email from an organization and it started "Whether it's Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa, Bodhi Day, Pancha Ganapati or one of the myriad other celebrations that take place this time of year, I'd like to wish you a Happy Holidays..."

To be honest there are a couple of celebrations listed there that I was unaware of until now. Once the activities of my holiday celebrations slow down I will have to do some searching to learn more about Bodhi Day and Pancha Ganapati.

No matter which of the above holidays you celebrate, or maybe your celebration is not listed, I hope you get the opportunity to spend time with family and friends and enjoy your favorite foods and traditions with them. In case you have not seen previous posts to know, my family celebrates Christmas, so in closing, Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.