The CTMH description of the video Texturizing Techniques is "Learn some new techniques to spice up your scrapbooking pages and cards. Jill shows you how to do fun things like embossing the non-traditional way, dynamic journaling, and plastic sponging. "
A few things from the video I would like to highlight:
- swipe Versamark ink then heat emboss to create unique paper
- use an embossing folder to dry emboss, ink the raised edges then heat emboss
- use a Cricut® cut to stencil and Versamark ink and clear embossing powder to make a resist, outline the letters with the journaling pen
- use some shiny plastic packaging, apply ink to it and then apply the Spritz Cleaner to it, then apply it to cardstock to create a unique pattern
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad (Z891)
- Ranger™ Princess Gold Embossing Powder (Z2066)
- Honeycomb Embossing Folder (Z1995)
- Ranger™ Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder (Z2088)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
- Watercolor Paints (Z3132)
- Paintbrush Set (Z3188)
- Smoothie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2196)
- My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
Please follow me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts for additional updates.