When you purchase any of the six styles pictured below, they are 25% off and you receive 3 each of 1 design with jump rings.
February 2014, but the tips and techniques are just as useful today.
A wonderful thing about the Base & Bling line is the loop to hang the pendants and the jump rings to attach the coordinating charms are large enough that you do not need any tools to create them (unless you do not want your charms to move along the chain). It also means that you can easily change the appearance of your wearable art by adding more charms or swapping pendants. Just slide them over the end opposite the lobster claw clasp. In addition, as I tried to show in this photo, there is a 2" extender on the chains for those that want a longer drape.
Here are two of the pendants I created using the Jolly Holiday Style Sheet:
I did not open the jump rings and attach them to a link on the chain because I wanted to be able to change the piece depending on my top and other jewelry I am wearing. If you want your charms to "stay put" and not cluster together, you many want to use jewelry pliers to attach the charms to the chain.
I used the following CTMH products to create the pendants shown above:
- Base & Bling Jolly Holiday Style Sheet (Z3175)
- Base & Bling Chain—Faux Silver (Z3160)
- Base & Bling Circle Pendant—Faux Silver (Z3153)
- Base & Bling Circle Glass Covers (Z1966)
- Red Bead—Faux Silver (Z3139)
- Snowflake Charm—Faux Silver (Z3135)
- Jingle Bell—Faux Silver (Z3136)
- Base & Bling Chain—Faux Gold (Z3159)
- Base & Bling Square Pendant—Faux Gold (Z3152)
- Base & Bling Square Glass Covers (Z1967)
- Jingle Bell—Faux Gold (Z3112)
- Snowflake Charm—Faux Gold (Z3111)
- Red Bead—Faux Gold (Z3138)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- Other products I used: baby wipes
If you have a question about the Base & Bling products or the Cyberweek Sale, send me an email. If you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.
Do not forget to follow me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts. Thank you for visiting today.