I used the same base and shade technique from page 54 of Annual Inspirations 2015-2016 that I used during last week's Focus on Stamping Techniques Blog Hop.
I used the pattern in the paper to determine how I would cut it. I really like the movement it created. Since I stamped the flower several days ago I do not remember what stamp pads I used (my stack of ink pads got moved before I wrote it down). I completed the card recently so I am certain I stamped the sentiment using Saffron.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ Someone Special Stamp Set (C1607)
- My Acrylix™ Variety of Thanks Stamp Set (B1471) retired Hostess Rewards stamp set
- Sangria Paper Packet (X7199B)
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Saffron Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2651) - used for the sentiment
- Fern Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2650)
- New England Ivy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2135)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: glass mat, craft knife, Ivory 5" x 6½" card base
If you like my card or have constructive criticism and have a moment, please leave a comment. I like to read what people think about my projects.