You should have arrived here from ***Lori Brown's Saving My...***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
For today's hop I created this layout in remembrance of the horrible events in Paris on Friday, November 13, 2015.
I bent and shaped the "swag" stamp to try to make it appear to be lights draped on the Eiffel Tower. I filled in each circle with sparkles. I fussy cut the candle and flowers to resemble the memorials that appeared after that terrible night. I am waiting to find the right photo to place in the lower left. It will be matted with the Slate cardstock.
I plan to display the layout in a Designed Décor Black Shadow Box.
Before you head to ***Michele Rowley's Evergreen Memories***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ December 2015 SOTM: Candlelight Garden Stamp Set (S1512)
- My Acrylix™ Jennifer's Hand Stamp Set (B1484)
- My Acrylix™ Handwritten Print Stamp Set (E1030)
- Urban Paper Packet (X7204B)
- Nevermore Paper Packet (X7198B)
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 12" X 12" Slate Cardstock (X5930)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad (Z891)
- Ranger™ Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder (Z2067)
- Ranger™ Princess Gold Embossing Powder (Z2066)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
- Watercolor Paints (Z3132)
- Paintbrush Set (Z3188)
- Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3168) - *****Cyberweek Sale*****
- Eiffel Tower Scene Card - #M1314D9; sliced and welded to create an image that became 11½" wide
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z3169)
- Remember - #M3E43A - Artbooking
- Sparkles Clear Assortment (Z1752)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Designed Décor Black Shadow Box (Z2015) - *****Cyberweek Sale*****
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, craft knife, glass mat
If you are not working with a CTMH Independent Consultant yet, you may purchase the supplies I used at my Online Business Address.
I love to hear what people think of my crafts, so if you have a moment I would be delighted if you leave a comment. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Michele Rowley's Evergreen Memories***.
Thank you for visiting today. I hope you are enjoying the hop.