You should have arrived here from ***Show and Tell, with Michelle by Michelle Loncar***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
I used the base and shade technique shown on page 54 of Annual Inspirations 2015-2016.
Additional ideas for using the base and shade technique and stamp sets are shown on page 52 of Annual Inspirations. My card was inspired by the one on page 54.
Before you head to ***Evergreen Memories by Michele Rowley***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ Someone Special Stamp Set (C1607)
- My Acrylix™ Happy To Be Friends Stamp Set (C1605)
- Georgie Paper Packet (X7203B)
- Sangria Paper Packet (X7199B)
- 12" X 12" New England Ivy Cardstock (1282)
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 5½" X 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- Honey Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2162)
- Poppy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2652)
- Fern Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2650)
- New England Ivy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2135)
- Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen (Z1979)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: glass mat, craft knife
I love to hear what people think of my creations; if you have a moment please leave a comment.
I hope you are finding new-to-you stamping techniques, or are reminded of techniques you have not used lately, on this hop. Thank you for visiting today. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Evergreen Memories by Michele Rowley***.