The Stamp Of The Month for January 2017 is Adore You and is a set of 12 stamps.
You should have arrived here from ***jd designs by Jennifer Dykstra***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
My niece got married yesterday and I thought this stamp set would be the perfect start to create a wedding card for her and her new husband. I worked with my mother to create this card she would give to them.
I made my own 5" x 7" card base from White Daisy cardstock. The heart floral stamp was stamped on the white decorative layer and then I used a craft knife to cut out the inside of the heart. So the layer was not so stark white, I stamped Adore in second generation Pixie ink. I strategically cut the Whimsy Fundamentals so the word "love" would appear through the heart. I added the white decorative layer to the card using 3-D Foam Tape. The fussy cut floral spray and the sentiment were added with Thin 3-D Foam Tape.
Before you head to ***Michelle Loncar's Show and Tell, with Michelle***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ January 2017 SOTM: Adore You Stamp Set (S1701)
- My Acrylix™ Happy Congratulations WYW Stamp Set (B1552) bundled in Workshops Your Way® Happy Congratulations Cardmaking Kit (G1125)
- 12" X 12" Cardstock in the following colors: White Daisy (1385), Pixie (X5773)
- Whimsy Fundamentals (Z3255)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad in the following colors: Pixie (Z2644), Slate (Z2873)
- ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Markers in the following colors: Light Orange (Z2455), Golden Yellow (Z2452), Pastel Green (Z2459), Leaf Green (Z2454), Vivid Green (Z2466), Sap Green (Z2463), Turquoise Blue (Z2465), Tender Pink (Z2464), Cherry Pink (Z2450),
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Cricut® City Sidewalks Digital Collection - No Cartridge (Z4017)
- Swirl Frame - #MF6437A
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, craft knife, glass cutting mat
If you are not already working with a CTMH Independent Consultant, you may purchase all of the supplies I used at my Online Business Address.
Before you leave I would be delighted if you left me a comment letting me know what you think of my project. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Michelle Loncar's Show and Tell, with Michelle***.
I hope you are finding many ideas for how you might use the Adore You stamp set. Thanks for hopping with us!