Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 2017 CTMH Promotions Ending Tonight

I was planning to share a couple of cards I created with the January SOTM Adore You, but time got away from me. I have the flowers colored and cut out, but didn't get a chance to complete the cards so I will share the CTMH promotions that are ending tonight and hopefully I will get a chance to share the cards later this week.

First, I recently learned that some items in the Clearance section of my Online Business Address will be removed at the end of today 11:59pm Mountain Standard Time. If there is anything there that you have been considering purchasing, today is the day to make that purchase. I would like to remind you of three details regarding clearance items: they can only be purchased online, they are available while supplies last and the cost of shipping is based on the full retail value of an item, not the clearance price.


Second, today is the last day to purchase the January 2017 SOTM. If you would like to add Adore You to your stamp collection, place your order before 11:59pm Mountain Standard Time tonight (that is 1:59am February 1 for those of us on the East Coast). The stamp set is available for $17.95 or for only $5 when you make a qualifying purchase of $50 or more.


Finally, today is also the last day to order the Welcome Home Wreath Kit. You may purchase it for $18.95 or when you place an order of $60 you can add it to your cart for free. In fact, for every $60 you purchase you can add a free wreath kit. Also, if you sign up to be a consultant in January you can get the kit for free or if you reach the second level of Hostess Rewards you can also get the kit for free, but it may be a little too late to host a Gathering unless you quickly contact me and your friends quickly place an order online.

I will be back tomorrow with February CTMH news and the following day I will be sharing a card I created using the February SOTM Easter Bunny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.