Friday, January 17, 2020

Keep Your Head Up - Relief Stamp Set for Australian Wildfires

I might remember when Close To My Heart announced expanding to Australia and New Zealand in July 2013. I am sure you have also been seeing images in the news and on social media from the devastating wildfires across Australia.

Close To My Heart is supporting relief efforts by designing this stamp set; proceeds are for Australian bush fires relief efforts.

Keep Your Head Up (W1202) - set of 8
I agree with a post I saw online–this stamp set would create some wonderful Valentine's Day cards.

With every purchase of this stamp set, all proceeds will be donated to relief efforts for fighting the Australian bush fires (AU Red Cross). Prayers are sent to Australia with the hope that the fires will be contained soon. I saw some reports of rain online Thursday. I hope the rains are helping the firefighters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.