Friday, May 16, 2014

32 Weeks Until Christmas

I planned to start posting a weekly Christmas Card on Thursdays, but life seemed to get in the way. I am challenging myself to create a Christmas card each week. After all, as of yesterday, there are only 32 weeks until Christmas.

Since it was already Thursday when I started creating, I needed a quick card. This is the Christmas Nordic Pattern Card from the ready-to-make cards in Cricut Design Space. I used Noah's ABC Animals cartridge for the wording.

Christmas Card Week 32

The gray cardstock in the background has a heather-like look to it so taking photos last night made that cardstock look green. All paper is from my [large] stash.

I could bear to toss the scraps created when cutting this card, so I cut a second card and applied the "left-overs" to it.

Christmas Card Week 32 option b

I have not decided how I am going to finish this card yet. I have visions of script in my head. We will see...

I will be linking up my red, gray and black card to the Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12 Months of Christmas Card Link Up.

I hope you enjoyed my cards. Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.